Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tagged Thursday!

I was tagged by my new chum and friend of OCD, mommybags, who challenged me to take part in this...er, challenge. So here I go!


1. My most beautiful post: Well, I don't tend to make posts of actual beautiful things--to the contrary, I talk about things like lice and bum-bum germs. But I suppose you could find the beauty in the emotional difficulty it took for me to discuss what it was like growing up in an extremely messy, dirty home. That was pretty painful to share with the class.



NOT AN ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH OF THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN. (just, close enough.) :P

2. My most popular post: Stat-wise, it seems like people are all over the one about the barfcapades.



3. My most controversial post: Easy, the ones where I discussed the Hygiene Hypothesis and expressed that I think it's p. much, well...



4. My most helpful post: My Fun Friendly Phobic Fact Fridays! All of them! If there is one of them I hope you take to heart the most, I suppose it would be the one about how you should wash your hands after touching your wet "clean" laundry. Or, while it wasn't a specific Phobic Fact Friday topic, the advice about how you should always wash your produce with soap, especially apples and melons and such. E. coli and listeria are no fun for anyone. No fun I tell you.



5. A post whose success surprised me: Probably my rebuttal to "offbeatmama's" post about how she'd prefer her kid to eat dog shit than use babywipes on their bum-bums. It inspired a lot of comments, some in support and some not, and although the comments got a bit off-track, discussion is what I aim for!



6. A post I feel didn’t got the attention it deserved: Huh. I dunno. I wish more people had appreciated the beauty that was "WWRMcD." lol.




7. The post that I am most proud of: Perhaps the one about Why I Share My Dirty Little Secrets. I think I am most proud of this one because my husband told me it was his favorite post of mine so far, and his approval means the world to me. It wasn't my funniest post, or my cleverest post, or my most well-written post, but if he liked it best, then so do I.



---

Now I have to tag some of you guyses!

My girl Chelle--I think we have a lot in common, even if it's not OCD. :)

Jaime over at mommamaynard, because I heart her and she needs to update more. ;)

Mommy 2 Cents, a new fave for sure. Wait! She was already tagged. Sooo...

The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful. If she doesn't make you laugh, no one will and you are dead inside.

Darlena at ParenTwin, because she and I can do more than debate the Hygiene Hypothesis. :)

Thea, at TheLintTrap! One of my first favorites after I began this blog.

Annnd...anyone else who wants to. I know I'm forgetting some peeps. Go for it!

4 comments: