Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun Friendly Phobic Fact Friday!



Please, for the love of God, close the toilet seat before you flush it. When you flush, microparticles of toilet water (and whatever was in the toilet) are aerosolized and are sprayed up to several feet away, landing on you countertops, your hair brush, your cup of water, and your...*dry heaves* your toothbrush. So keep these items as far from the toilet as you can, and always, always close the lid before flushing.


PS: Don't forget to ask me questions in our Q & A session!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear heaven...that graphic. LOL!

    (PS...as you may have seen on your feed from that other blogplace, I have experimentally moved my cajun cooking blog over to Blogspot, so I iz followin you that way now. Just so you're not confused.) :D (you can totes follow me in exchange, if you like...*winkwink*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeet, totes following you here now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read that years ago & have never left a toilet lid up since. so vile to think about.
    you know, i never thought of myself as germaphobic, but i'm discovering that i line up pretty well with a lot of your standards. go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel better about keeping all my personal stuff in a totally different room from there now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jo! You crack me up because I'm finding more and more, I have some of the same thoughts and behaviors you share when it comes to stuff like this. I can't remember when I learned about the toilet releasing wonderful things in the air but ever since, I keep my toothbrush away from the spray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love having a (semi-)phobic friend! Keep up the good work and keep that toothbrush faaar away, or covered!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I store our tooth brushes with tops on them in a totally seperate room from the bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete