Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

So it's almost the year of doom 2012.



I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but this year I think I will. ON BEHALF OF YOU GUYS.

This year, I swear, as friends of JoJo, to wash m'damn hands. To wash them and wash them good. Regularly. Often. After touching anything. Anything at all. I resolve to WASH MY HANDS.

Look, even Facebook agrees.


I also hope and pray that this new year brings me a little peace. That I can find some therapy, some help, and some got-damn medication that takes the edge off this fucker called OCD. I've been on a wild cocktail of meds for 8 or 9 months now, and have experienced no relief. Here's hoping 2012 can bring health, happiness, inspiration, and a lot more Prozac.

Out with the old



In with the new



LOVE YOU GUYSSS. Happy new year, my peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!

    (oh...p.s. WASH YA D@MN HANDS.) :)

    And use Handi-Bac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new years to you! I hope you can eventually get off all them darn pills :) one day at a time and keep breathing. Love the haircut <3

    ReplyDelete