Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Charlie Brown Christmas.



Lucy: All right now, what seems to be your trouble?
Charlie Brown: I feel depressed. I know I should be happy, but I'm not.

Lucy: Well, as they say on TV, the mere fact that you realize you need help indicates that you are not too far gone.



Lucy: I think we better pinpoint your fears. If we can find out what you're afraid of, we can label it. Are you afraid of responsibility? If you are, Hypengyophobia.



Charlie Brown: I don't think that's quite it.

Lucy: How 'bout cats? If you're afraid of cats, you have Ailurophobia.



Charlie Brown: Well sort of, but I'm not sure.

Lucy: Are you afraid of staircases? If you are, then you have Climacophobia. Maybe you have Thalassophobia. This is fear of the ocean. Or, Gephyrophobia, which is the fear of crossing bridges.   ...Or maybe you have Pantophobia. Do you think you have Pantophobia?



Charlie Brown: What's Pantophobia?

Lucy: The fear of everything.



Charlie Brown: THAT'S IT!!







1 comment: