Friday, January 24, 2014

Update on Your Favorite Person Evar, Me.

So I guess it's been awhilst since I've updated. I know this due to a gentle prodding from a few of you. ;-) LOVE YOU!

Not much is new with me. I have no new reports about emetophobia or hoarding or the like. I'm still struggling in a winter world filled with flu, however. And over Christmas I had two, count 'em two, colds, back to back, plus a sinus infection and major nasal inflammation. Nothing touched it. Not major overdoses of Afrin, nor pseudoephedrine tablets. Not Mucinex, not cough syrup. Not the Neti Pot. Nothing cleared my nose. I could neither blow nor snort. I was stuffed UP, son. Stuffed UP. Stuffed.



Finally I got on antibiotics for my sinus infection and eventually things got better, but those were some hard days. Nothing like having your ears explode every single time you swallow, 1047823000 times a day. Nothing like waking up choking to death because you've had to mouth-breath while sleeping and your throat is stuck SHUT. Good times.

So I'm over that for now, but people wonder why I am so afraid of the common cold? It's because it affects me so hard.

The kids were super sick too, over the holidays. Hacking croupy coughs, poor angels. Everyone at the holiday gatherings looked at me like I was the Christmas Satan, sent straight from Hell to make sick every last one of thee. Which I guess I was.

Anyway. Now we're really into flu season, so God help me. Every time my kids and I are at a restaurant and they touch the undisinfected table and then eat a french fry, I quake. Every time my kids want to touch the elevator buttons, every sphincter in my body slams shut and I shout NO! Every time my kids ask to go to the McPlayPlace, I'm all, "r you evn srs rite nao"

Because it's flu season, motherfuckers. TEH FLU.







---

Today I think my biggest piece of news is that I'm getting my hairs did. I'm terrified though. I want to get the last inch or two of hair died bright red, but I'm scared to death. How stupid is that? Who am I trying to impress? Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll post a pic of me later after getting it done. Assuming I don't chicken out.



---

It's later. I got my hairs did. Here you go!



I confess that whenever I go in for a haircut or color or AWESOME RED-TIPPED ENDS, I freak out, fuh-reak OUT, about the "used brushes." How do they clean those motherfuckers? I actually witnessed, during my appointment, a stylist digging at her bristle brush and exclaiming, "It is so hard to get hair out of these!" So....how do they? She did mention the blessed, blessed word "Barbicide," thank you sweet baby Jesus for Barbicide, but still I worry so so very deeply about catching the lice.

---

I've got nothing else. Other than, flu season, bitches. Wash your hands every 15 minutes and don't touch anything at all ever.



9 comments:

  1. Your hair looks AWESOME!

    I'm freaking out over the stomach flu going around. It sounds excessively awful this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how Dr. Ken of supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com helped me solve my infertility problem and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have no where else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr. Ken who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr. Ken through his email and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform an infertility spell for me and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with my husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should go for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine, contact Dr. Ken on his email: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com
      or view through his website and Contact him there: supersolutionhome.webs.com Call his phone number +2348074433380




      I am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how Dr. Ken of supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com helped me solve my infertility problem and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have no where else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr. Ken who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr. Ken through his email and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform an infertility spell for me and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with my husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should go for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine, contact Dr. Ken on his email: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com
      or view through his website and Contact him there: supersolutionhome.webs.com Call his phone number +2348074433380

      Delete
  2. Thanks babe! It's thin, but red. Which is AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a post from you! :) I never had lice, and never knew anyone growing up who had lice, but for some reason I am really paranoid about Caius getting it! How do you even begin to clean your house after a lice infestation...bug bomb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TERRIFIED OF THE LICE. Yes, you have to bug bomb, and freeze your clothes, and pesticide your hair, and it's unimaginable because if you miss just one little louse...you're screwed.

      Delete
  4. Yay! You are BACK! Yes, the flu is sounding scary. Have you gotten a flu shot? I am just wondering. I have not. I feel like running to get one every time I hear someone else died from it and then when the dust settles I think, "Well, we are one day closer to spring- so I will be fine." I don't touch many things outside of my little bubble so hopefully I will be okay.....
    Have I mentioned yet that I am glad you are BACK?? Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, big fan of the flu shot over here. For awhile I wasn't, but I've come to my senses. I get the flu shot as early in the year as poss...like, September.

      Good to see you here, Lisa!

      Delete
  5. I am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how Dr. Ken of supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com helped me solve my infertility problem and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have no where else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr. Ken who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr. Ken through his email and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform an infertility spell for me and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with my husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should go for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine, contact Dr. Ken on his email: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com
    or view through his website and Contact him there: supersolutionhome.webs.com Call his phone number +2348074433380

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you DR BLESSING for your genuine and powerful love spells. I'm Lilian by name. From California This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my husband back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my husband had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my husband. But when i read good reviews about how DR BLESSING helped others, I decided to Email him at blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted in him and followed his instructions just as he have guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my husband called me..Sir We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his
    contact details you too can be blessed with his work
    Email; blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    Thanks Sir for your help.

    ReplyDelete