Saturday, January 5, 2013

With My Own, With my Own Staphylococcus Aureus -Infected Hands.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7q98vL1Xy0

Find a way to listen to this song whilst reading its new lyrics.



I infect the world
With my own two hands
Make it a badder place
With my own two hands
Make it a germy place
With my own gross hands
With my own
With my own mere hands

I can pass on bird flu
With my own two hands
I can clean up my butt
With my own two hands
Then I'll reach out you
With my staph-laden hands
With my own
With my own gross hands

With my own
With my own gross hands

I'm going to make it a nasty place
With my own two hands
I'm going to make it a sicker place
With my own two hands
I'm going to doom the human race
With my own two hands
With my own
With my mere gross hands

With my own
With my own gross hands

I can hold balls
With my own two hands
Then share ball-sweat with you
With my own two hands

But you've got to use
Use your own Sani-Hands
Use your own
Use your own Sani-Hands
With our own
With your own Sani-hands
With your own
With your own Sani hands




6 comments:

  1. You know, I used to think Eminem was one of the greatest lyricists ever, but I'm thinking it might be you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.....with my own two hands I get to mop....? Really? 'Get to' is so wrong. I have to. I already told you recently that I DO NOT MOP. I have someone do that for me. But now I am trying to get myself together and mop my floor. Why? Because it is absolutely filthy. I have always had someone do it for me -- I hire that dirty stuff done --but now there's no extra cash flow -- Wait, really nothing is flowing EXCEPT my cash -- in the wrong direction! My daughter recently moved back into town. I couldn't stand to see her in a gross, run down place so what do I do? I tell her that I will help her pay for a nicer, cleaner place to rent. There goes MY cleaning money. My son was living with me until a week ago. I was having him mop (hey, I figured my almost 27 year old was living with me for free - so mopping & taking out the garbage for me didn't seem too much to ask, right?) Apparently it was. So here I am with my (new) mop bucket and (new) mop sitting in the corner of my kitchen beckoning me to use them. I have to do it. I have to make a decision - is it worse to look into a mop bucket with dirty water (that I will by the way, be flushing down my toilet!) or is it worse to walk around on a dirty kitchen floor? Ugh! I have given myself until Thursday to get it done. Wish me luck. I will be using my own two "Staphylococcus Aureus -Infected Hands" Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm OK. Just don't have anything to blog about. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very boo. When that happens to me I start writing and see what happens. Or I just wait until something comes to me. Know that I check your blog every time I open Blogger. SO that is at least once a day. Are you feeling the virtual love??

    xo T

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I did not mop. Thank God for friends...

    ReplyDelete