Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Merry Little Jig, a.k.a. The Wash Your Hands Dance.

Maya talks about bum-bum germs. Pardon her exceptionally sleep-deprivedness. Depriveitude. Depravity. I don't know what the deal was. But she did perform a fine, fine jig.




Just look at the way her face lights up when I ask her if school has a lot of germs, and how ridiculously proud she is about knowing how to cover your cough with your elbow. THAT'S MY KID. That's MY kid. *preens*

WASH OFF THE BUM-BUM GERMS!!

7 comments:

  1. She's so cute it hurts my feelings. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's super adorable, but i think at the end, she mimicked flicking a booger & then maybe squatting over a toilet. it's a lovely dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is she!!!!!! love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi: I'm sorry, we will work on being less cute, the both of us.

    Sherilin: I'm p. sure you're right. Good call.

    Amanda: She's my weirdest kid so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was too adorable for words. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE IS THE CUTEST!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFPDUi6Rd4

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so sweet I just got diabetes.

    ReplyDelete